11 October 2010

Right there where it hurts.



I want to run to you,
Fall right into your arms and cry.

I want you to wipe away my tears,
and tell me that the wait is over.
Tell me that you've finally found me,
and I've finally found you.

I'd pick up my car keys,
I'd hear my engine roar.
I would drive a million miles,
to where you are.

I'd tell you all that you've missed,
And we'd fill the future with what you didn't.
We'd be strangers, who knew everything but one,
"why weren't you here before?"

If.
If only I know who you are,
or rather,
If only you know who I am.
This search wouldn't be so painful.

So, whoever you may be,
come home soon.
I miss you,
though I have never known you.

Photo taken at Mahallah Nusaibah,
International Islamic University.

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik